Explore the incredible Mayan ruins at Tulum with an expert LDS guide that will not only share the history of the site, but will also explain how the Mayan civilization and shares many common characteristics as the people from the Book of Mormon. Enhance your scripture study this amazing Book of Mormon themed tour of Tulum Mayan ruins, but wait, the fun doesn't stop there… add an incredible adventure to your tour and visit Jungla Maya Zipline Park.
Fly over trees and cenotes on a 12 zipline circuit, descend into a natural cave with fresh water, swim and snorkel in the longest underground river system, known as Sac Actun. Experience a mayan ritual performed by real Mayan people.
• Transportation A/C VAN
• Admission fees to Tulum archaeological site
• Admission to Jungla Maya Adventure Park: Ziplines, Cave Rappelling, Cenote swimming and snorkeling, Mayan Ritual.
• Professional certified LDS tour guide
• Lockers, Restrooms and Changing Rooms
• Liability road insurance (in our vehicles), parking and toll road fees
• Bottle of purified water & lunch
• Professional Photography
Rappel & Ziplines
• Maximum weight - 264 Lbs.
• Minimum age - 6 years old.
• Minimum height - 3.6 ft.
* This expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old.
* People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won't be allowed to participate.
* Children from 6 to 12 years old pay kids price. From 13 years old pay adult price.
•Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
• Wear sunglasses
• Wear a hat or cap, and wear sun protection.
• Extra money for souvenirs
This tour is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Tour 17. Tulum Mayan Ruins and Jungla Maya Ziplines | Group Discount Rate $179 USD per person
- Tour Code: Tulum & Jungla Maya
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
If you're booking three days prior to the tour date, this tour is subject to availability
- Adults 12 years and older: $179.00
- For family deals, INQUIRE HERE
Choose your date and proceed to book