A Fantastic Day Of Adventure, Education and Fun – You'll Love
Mounting bikes/Pedi cab is provided to explore at Coba. A taxi tricycle is available for moms and infants; there are also smaller bikes available for children ages 7-11 (otherwise, there are taxi tricycles for them too). This is one of the greatest family tours we offer. It is informative and safe. At Coba you can climb all of the buildings, and view lakes and natural wildlife.
You will be able to admire the pristine beauty and immeasurable vastness of the surrounding subtropical jungle. You will ride on trails through the forest, learning the mysteries of their local fauna and flora.
These are the biggest ruins near Cancun, Mexico. They are also
the most recently uncovered, and restoration is still taking place.
• Hotel pick up 7:00 to 8:00 am and drop off around 2:30 to 3:30 pm
• Transportation A/C VAN
• Admission fees to Coba archaeological site, bike rental
• Professional certified LDS tour guide
• On board road insurance, parking and toll road fees
• Two bottles of purified water & lunch Mexican traditional
Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
• Wear sunglasses
• Wear a hat or cap, and wear sun protection.
• Extra money for souvenirs
Coba Ruins jungle bicycling $99 US. dollars per person
- Tour Code: Coba and Jungle Bicycle
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
If you're booking three days prior to the tour date, this tour is subject to availability
- Adults 12 years and older: $99.00
- Children under 11 years: $49.00
Choose your date and proceed to book