A Fantastic Day Of Adventure, Education and Fun – You'll Love This Tour!
Mounting bikes/pedicab are provided to explore at Coba. A taxi tricycle is available for moms and babies, there are also smaller bikes available for children ages 7-11 (otherwise, there are taxi tricycles for them too). This is one of the greatest family tours we offer. It is informative and safe. At Coba you can climb all of the buildings, and visit an authentic Mayan village, seeing their lifestyle and wildlife.
You will be able admire the pristine beauty and immeasurable vastness of the surrounding subtropical jungle. This journey then leads you to an authentic Mayan village, a self-sufficient Mayan community living next to an integral part of the region’s lagoon system. You will walk through the forest, learning the mysteries of their local fauna and flora. You’ll be able to see their lifestyle and wildlife.
These are the biggest ruins near Cancun, Mexico. They are also the most recently uncovered, and restoration is still taking place. Afterwards you’ll swim in a fresh water underground cave called Cenote.
• Hotel pick up 7:00 to 8:00 am and drop off around 4:30 to 5:00 pm
• Transportation A/C VAN
• Admission fees to archaeological site, bike rental and cenote park
• Professional certified LDS tour guide
• Liability road insurance, parking and toll road fees
• Bottle of purified water (unlimited) & lunch mexican traditional food..
*Enjoy a visit to an authentic mayan village
Tuesday & Friday
(2 days only at discount rate)
Tour G. Coba and Cenote Tamcach ha & Mayan Village | Group Discount Rate $145.US dollars per person
- Tour Code: Coba & Cenote
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
If you're booking three days prior to the tour date, this tour is subject to availability
- Adults 12 years and older: $145.00
- For family deals and for couples,
Choose your date and proceed to book