Visit Tulum, an archaeological site that blends the historical and cultural Mayan legacy. Due to its amazing architecture and location on a cliff facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Tulum is the third most visited pre-Hispanic site in Mexico.
Xel-Ha is nature as no one has ever felt it before, a place to share in celebrating the biological parade of the Mayan Riviera. Its natural wonder and open-sea aquarium offers a myriad of land and water activities, ecological attractions, world-class restaurants and countless more unimaginable experiences.
At last – the dream of stepping through the aquarium glass and drifting into an astonishing world of underwater magic is about to come true in a biological parade of the Riviera Maya. Dazzle your senses. Feel the thrills of adventure and caresses of paradise. Xel-Ha – the natural wonder awaits.
• Round trip transportation and LDS tour guide
• Use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of $25 USD)
• Free snorkel tube
• Breakfast, lunch and snacks buffet style (international and national cuisine) all you can eat
• Use of lockers, towels and life jackets
• Inner tubes for the river and inlet
• Bicycle ride
• Rest areas (hammocks)
• Water activities in river and inlet
• Tours in gardens and jungle trails
• Attractions such as Meliponary and Vivero
• Unlimited soft drinks
• Additional activities sold seperately inside the park
Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
(3 days only at discount rate)
Tour 5. Tulum Mayan Ruins & Xel-Ha Acuatic Ecopark All Inclusive $179.00 US. dollars per person
- Tour Code: Tulum & Xelha
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
If you're booking three days prior to the tour date, this tour is subject to availability
- 2 - 3: $169.00
- 4 - 7: $165.00
- 8 or more: $159.00
Choose your date and proceed to book