Visit Tulum, an archaeological site that blends the historical and cultural Mayan legacy. Due to its amazing architecture and location on a cliff facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Tulum is the third most visited pre-Hispanic site in Mexico.
Xel-Ha is nature as no one has ever felt it before, a place to share in celebrating the biological parade of the Mayan Riviera. Its natural wonder and open-sea aquarium offers a myriad of land and water activities, ecological attractions, world-class restaurants and countless more unimaginable experiences.
At last – the dream of stepping through the aquarium glass and drifting into an astonishing world of underwater magic is about to come true in a biological parade of the Riviera Maya. Dazzle your senses. Feel the thrills of adventure and caresses of paradise. Xel-Ha – the natural wonder awaits.
• Round trip transportation and LDS tour guide
• Use of snorkeling equipment (refundable deposit of $25 USD)
• Free snorkel tube
• Breakfast, lunch and snacks buffet style (international and national cuisine) all you can eat
• Use of lockers, towels and life jackets
• Inner tubes for the river and inlet
• Bicycle ride
• Rest areas (hammocks)
• Water activities in river and inlet
• Tours in gardens and jungle trails
• Attractions such as Meliponary and Vivero
• Unlimited soft drinks
• Additional activities sold seperately inside the park
Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
(3 days only at discount rate)
Tour 5. Tulum Mayan Ruins & Xel-Ha Acuatic Ecopark All Inclusive $169.00 per one person
- Tour Code: Tulum & Xelha
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
- 2 - 3: $165.00
- 4 - 7: $155.00
- 8 or more: $149.00
Choose your date and proceed to book