Tulum is one of the most intriguing and mysterious of all Mayan cities. In fact, it is not a city at all but a temple complex devoted to the teaching and worship of the Descending God. Within the walls of Tulum, artifacts have been found dating back to the first century AD, a stele exists which dates to the fifth century AD, while much of the architecture dates to the 12th century AD. In addition, the surrounding areas clearly show occupation from as early as the 3rd Century BC (or what we call the Preclassic period of the Maya).
Selvatica, take it to the next level, and let’s pump it up to extreme! Only the big boys and girls get to play here. (No crybabies allowed.) When fast is just not fast enough, and high is still not high enough, and long is just not long enough – then get ready to experience extreme where you will have the ride of your life on the fastest, highest and longest zip lines.
After your white knuckle adventure and your adrenalin has returned to normal, it’s time to jump aboard the army truck and go deep into jungle to visit the emerald green waters of your very own cenote. Relax, swim and zip line some more in the refreshing waters of the jungle. We finish your adventure with a snack and bottled water back at the visitor welcome center.
• Hotel transportation round-trip pick up at 7:00 am and return around 5:30 pm
• Tulum ruins tour and Extreme Zip line Circuit with entry fees
• Skywalk (aerial bridges)
• Cenote swim
• Mexican lunch provided at the end of activities, we recommend to bring your own snacks
• Two bottles of purified water
Age: Minimum age is 3 years
Weight: Maximum weight is 330 pounds (150 kilos)
• Locker rental at Selvatica park
Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
• Wear sunglasses
• Wear a hat or cap, and wear sun protection.
• Extra money for souvenirs
Availability:Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Tour 15. Tulum ruins, Selvatica Park Extreme Canopy Ziplines | STARTING at $175 US. dollars per person
- Tour Code: Tulum & Selvatica
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
If you're booking three days prior to the tour date, this tour is subject to availability
- Adults 12 years and older
- 1 - 3: $189.00
- 4 - 5: $179.00
- 6 or more: $175.00
- Children Ages 4-11 years: $94.50
- Children under 4 years are not allowed to participate
Choose your date and proceed to book