LDS Tour 5. Tulum Ruins and Xel-ha Natural Water Park
Visit both Tulum and Xel-ha natural water park in one day!
Tulum is an archaeological site that blends the historical and cultural Mayan legacy. Due to its amazing architecture and location on a cliff facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Tulum is the third most visited pre-Hispanic site in Mexico.
Xel-Ha is nature as no one has ever felt it before. Its natural wonder is an open-sea aquarium which offers a myriad of land and water activities, ecological attractions, world-class restaurants and countless more unimaginable experiences.
At last – the dream of stepping through the aquarium glass and drifting into an astonishing world of underwater magic is about to come true in this biological parade of the Riviera Maya. Dazzle your senses. Feel the thrills of adventure and caresses of paradise ... Xel-Ha – the natural wonder awaits.
• Transportation, admission tickets to both Tulum and Xelha, and an LDS tour guide (depart from hotel from 7 to 8 am)
• Use of snorkeling equipment
• Free snorkel tube
• Breakfast, lunch, and snacks buffet style (international and national cuisine) all you can eat
• Lockers, towels, and life jackets
• Inner tubes for the river and inlet
• Bicycle ride
• Rest areas (hammocks)
• Water activities in river and inlet
• Tours in gardens and jungle trails
• Attractions such as Meliponary and Vivero
• Unlimited soft drinks