If your stay in paradise is short, but you still want to see it all? This fantastic Multi-Day tour is for you! Enjoy the best of Northern Yucatan Peninsula on this amazing 5 Day adventure and visit the most iconic Mayan cities of the Yucatan Peninsula and Rivera Maya. Embrace the beautiful Caribbean Sea at Tulum, ride through the Jungle at Coba. Feast your eyes at Chichen Itza and Ek Balam. From Ancient to Modern, from World heritage sites to colonial cities. If you join our tour dates in March and April, you will also experience the world-famous Serpent Spectacle at Chichen Itza which can only be seen in these months of the year. Join us now and explore the REAL Mexico with Alma’s LDS Tours!
Looking for the best price? Join our next tour dates and pay our group discounted price of $1,150.00 USD Tax Included! Group size average from 12 – 16 People.
Tour Dates 2018:
- NOVEMBER 26TH – 30TH (*OPT TO VISIT THE FLAMINGOS AT CELESTUN ON DAY 4)
- DECEMBER 03 – 07 2018 (*OPT TO VISIT THE FLAMINGOS AT CELESTUN ON DAY 4)
- MARCH 19TH - MARCH 23RD (SPRING EQUINOX SERPENT SPECTACLE @ CHICHEN ITZA INCLUDED)
- APRIL 1ST – APRIL 5TH (SPRING EQUINOX @ CHICHEN ITZA INCLUDED)
- NOVEMBER 18TH – 22ND
Full Itinerary:1st Day: Arrival Day:
Arrival to Cancun International Airport and shuttle to a hotel in the Riviera Maya to rest and prepare for start of the trip. (Enjoy the beach if early arrival) we include the hotel and shuttle to hotel.
2nd Day: Tulum, Coba Mayan Ruins and Valladolid Sightseeing.
This day will be a great introductory day to the Mayan world. Tulum, a beautiful city next to the coast with plenty of symbolism and correlation with the Book of Mormon. And Coba, a city still under excavations, with routes in the jungle in which we will bicycle through and climb the tallest Mayan temple in the peninsula, swim in a natural underground river and finish the day at Valladolid, an original Spanish city.
-Start the day at 8:00 AM departure from hotel in Riviera Maya
-Explore the archaeological site of Tulum
-Explore the Archaeological of Coba
-Swim In the underground river (Cenote)
-Valladolid Spanish Colonial city downtown tour (Check in to hotel)
-Enjoy dinner in the Spanish colonial city
3rd Day: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam and Merida Sightseeing.
We will visit two important Archaeological sites: “Chichen Itza” one of the seven wonders of the world and “Ek Balam” Emblematic religious which once was taught the original Mayan religious beliefs. If you join our groups in March or April, we will also visit Chichen Itza after hours and enjoy the amazing Serpent Solar Alignment Spectacle which only occurs from March 21st to April 6th. Then we will visit the city of Merida, the White city touring the downtown on a horse carriage and visit the Merida LDS Temple.
-Early departure from hotel after Breakfast
-Explore Ek Balam archaeological site
-Explore Chichen Itza Archaeological Site
-Merida Downtown city tour
-Horseback riding “Paseo Montejo” -Visit LDS Temple
-Check in to Hotel
4th Day: Uxmal Mayan Ruins and Grotto Lol-Tun Tour.
Today we will visit the amazing Mayan ruins of Uxmal to learn about the fables and tales about the Wizard King that once ruled these lands and the rivalry between Uxmal and Chichen Itza. Enjoy a thorough visit throughout the site climbing temples, palaces and walking through chambers. After lunch, we will go to visit and climb the famous archaeological underground Cave system “Grotto Lol Tun”, once used for ceremonies by the Mayan. *If you join our groups in November or December, on this day you will have the option to opt out of this tour and visit Celestun instead to visit the hundreds of flamingos that arrive only in the winter time.
-7:30 am departure from Hotel after Breakfast
-Explore Uxmal Archaeological Site
-Tour Underground Cave System Lol Tun
-Return to hotel in Merida City
5th Day: Departure Day
Check out after Breakfast
Drive to Cancun International Airport
My Own Room - From $284.00
If you're traveling solo and would prefer to have your private room throughout your trip; add this amount to your total during the online booking process.
- Lodging in 3-4 star hotels with Wi-Fi Internet access included (If available in the area) Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included from Day Two to Day Four, Arrival and Departure days meals not included.
- Entry fees to all activities mentioned (Archaeological sites, parks, swimming activities, museums, equipment rental necessary for mentioned activities)
- Private Ground Transportation with A/C and cooler for water bottles
- Cold water bottles every day
- Roundtrip airport shuttle service (Return shuttle will be scheduled according to departures, One shuttle for the whole group)
- Full Coverage Vehicle Road Insurance, toll road, and parking fees
- English/ Spanish speaking professional certified LDS tour guide with vast knowledge of the history, culture, and whereabouts conducting the group throughout the whole trip.
- Flights into Cancun International airport and outbound (Departure Itinerary must be after 1:00 pm)
- Arrival and Departure days meals not included.
- Tips to guide and chauffer
- Travelers insurance
Private Groups Pricing:
1-2 passengers: $1,815.00 USD per person, Double Room or King Size
3-4 passengers: $1,455.00 USD Per Person, Double Room (2 person per room)
5-8 passengers: $1,285.00 USD Per Person, Double or Triple Room (2-3 people per room)
9+ Passengers: $1,150.00 USD Per Person, Double or Triple Room (2-3 person per room)
Call for groups larger than 25 passengers for special rates!
5 Days Northern Yucatan Multi-Day Tour
- Tour Code: Multi Days Yucatan 5
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
2019: MARCH 19TH - MARCH 23RD, APRIL 1ST - APRIL 5TH, NOVEMBER 18TH - 22ND
Choose your date and proceed to book