1st Day: Arrival Day:
Arrival to Cancun International Airport Travel to hotel in the Riviera Maya to rest and prepare for start of circuit (Enjoy the beach if early arrival) we include the hotel and shuttle to hotel.
This day will be a great introductory day to the Mayan world. Tulum, a beautiful city next to the coast with plenty of symbolism and correlation with the Book of Mormon and Coba, a city still under excavations, with routes in the jungle in which we will bicycle through and climb the tallest Mayan temple in the peninsula, swim in a natural underground river and finish the day at Valladolid, an original Spanish city.
-Start the day at: 8:00am Pickup/ departure from hotel in Riviera Maya
-Explore the archaeological site of Tulum
-Explore the Archaeological of Coba
-Swim In the underground river (Cenote)
-Valladolid Spanish Colonial city downtown tour (Check in to hotel)
-Enjoy dinner in the Spanish colonial city
We will visit two important Archaeological sites: “Chichen Itza” one of the seven wonders of the world and “Ek Balam” Emblematic religious city teaching the original Mayan religious beliefs. We will visit the city of Merida, the White city touring the downtown on a horse carriage and visit the Merida LDS Temple.
-Early departure from hotel after Breakfast
-Explore Ek Balam archaeological site
-Explore Chichen Itza Archaeological Site
-Merida Downtown city tour
-Horseback riding “Paseo Montejo” -Visit LDS Temple
-Check in to Hotel
We will visit “Celestun”, a small fisherman village off the western coast of the peninsula and have a boat tour through mangroves and Oceanside to see flamingos in their natural habitat. Swimming will be available in a natural location where the underground rivers of fresh water meet the ocean. After lunch, we will go off to visit and climb the famously large archaeological site of Uxmal and visit an underground Cave system “Grotto Lol Tun”.
-7:30am departure from Hotel after Breakfast
-Visit Celestun and enjoy a boat tour and swimming
-Explore Uxmal Archaeological Site
-Tour Underground Cave System Lol Tun
-Return to hotel in Merida City
5th Day: Departure Day
Check out after Breakfast
Drive to Cancun International Airport
• Lodging in 3-4 star hotels with Wi-Fi Internet access included (If available in the area) Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included on all five days
• Entry fees to all activities mentioned (Archaeological sites, parks, swimming activities, museums, equipment rental necessary for mentioned activities)
• Private Ground Transportation with A/C and cooler for water bottles
• Cold water bottles everyday
• Roundtrip airport shuttle service (Return shuttle will be scheduled according to departures, One shuttle for the whole group)
• Full Coverage Vehicle Road Insurance, toll road and parking fees
• English/ Spanish speaking professional certified LDS tour guide with vast knowledge of the history, culture and whereabouts conducting the group throughout the whole trip
• Flights into Cancun International airport and outbound (Departure Itinerary must be after 1:00pm)
• Tips to guide and chauffer
• Travelers insurance
Call for groups larger than 25 passengers for special rates!
LOOKING FOR THE BEST PRICE?
JOIN A GROUP FOR NOVEMBER 27th Thru DECEMBER 1st, 2017
JANUARY 1st Thru JANUARY 5th
Discounted Price $1,150.00 per person
LDS 5 Days Northern Yucatan Peninsula All Inclusive Multi Day Tour
- Tour Code: Multi Days Yucatan 5
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
- 1 - 2: Double Room or King Size - $1,815.00
- 3 - 4: Double Rooms - $1,455.00
- 5 - 8: Double or Triple Rooms - $1,285.00
- 9 or more: Double or Triple Room - $1,150.00
Choose your date and proceed to book