1st Day: Arrival Day:
Arrival to Cancun International Airport Travel to hotel in the Riviera Maya to rest and prepare for start of circuit (Enjoy the beach if early arrival) we include the hotel and shuttle to hotel.
This day will be a great introductory day to the Mayan world. Tulum, a beautiful city next to the coast with plenty of symbolism and correlation with the Book of Mormon and Coba, a city still under excavations, with routes in the jungle in which we will bicycle through and climb the tallest Mayan temple in the peninsula, swim in a natural underground river and finish the day at Valladolid, an original Spanish city.
-Start the day at: 8:00am Pickup/ departure from hotel in Riviera Maya
-Explore the archaeological site of Tulum
-Explore the Archaeological of Coba
-Swim In the underground river (Cenote)
-Valladolid Spanish Colonial city downtown tour (Check in to hotel)
-Enjoy dinner in the Spanish colonial city
We will visit two important Archaeological sites: “Chichen Itza” one of the seven wonders of the world and “Ek Balam” Emblematic religious city teaching the original Mayan religious beliefs. We will visit the city of Merida, the White city touring the downtown on a horse carriage and visit the Merida LDS Temple.
-Early departure from hotel after Breakfast
-Explore Ek Balam archaeological site
-Explore Chichen Itza Archaeological Site
-Merida Downtown city tour
-Horseback riding “Paseo Montejo” -Visit LDS Temple
-Check in to Hotel
We will visit the “Grand Mayan Museum of Merida” and see original and replica pieces of Mayan artifact discovered in tombs and temples in several archaeological sites, eat lunch in an emblematic restaurant in the city, explore and climb the famously large archaeological site of Uxmal and visit an underground Cave system “Grotto Lol Tun”. Lodge and visit the Spanish fortified city of Campeche.
-Early 5:00am departure from Hotel after Breakfast
-Visit the Grand Mayan Museum of Merida
-Explore Uxmal Archaeological Site
-Tour Underground Cave System Lol Tun
-Lodge check in and free time in Campeche
This day we will start extra early to visit a very important archaeological site called “Calakmuul” a large city where the first origins of human sacrifice and polytheism originated (Lamanite city) Inside the Beautiful dense jungle. After we will visit the Fort of Bacalar, now converted into a museum of the history of Spanish battles versus the Pirates of the Caribbean and spend the night lodging in the beautiful lake of seven colors Bacalar.
-Early morning departure/ Check out
-Brunch in Escarcega
-Explore Calakmuul Archaeological site and Biosphere full day
-Explore the Museum of Bacalar Caribbean Pirates History
-free time to enjoy a swim in Bacalar Lagoon of 7 colors
-Finish day in Bacalar Hotel
After a pleasant night’s rest, we will depart to visit the site of Chacchoben, an archaeological site with history of Spanish conquest.
Visit Muyil Archaeological site, Boat Tour through Sian Kaan Biosphere and see natural Canals for native Mayan commercial transport, and snorkeling in this area will be a special treat. We will finish the day arriving to the city of Playa del Carmen.
-Early departure from hotel after Breakfast
-Explore Chacchoben archaeological site
-Explore Muyil Archaeological Site
-Boat Tour through Sian Kaan Nature Biosphere and Snorkeling areas
-Check in to Hotel in Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya
7th Day: Departure Day
Check out after Breakfast
Airport Shuttle service included
• Lodging in 3-4 star hotels with Wi-Fi Internet access included (If available in the area) Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner included on all five days
• Entry fees to all activities mentioned (Archaeological sites, parks, swimming activities, museums, equipment rental necessary for mentioned activities)
• Private Ground Transportation with A/C and cooler for water bottles
• Cold water bottles everyday
• Roundtrip airport shuttle service (Return shuttle will be scheduled according to departures, One shuttle for the whole group)
• Full Coverage Vehicle Road Insurance, toll road and parking fees
• English/ Spanish speaking professional certified LDS tour guide with vast knowledge of the history, culture and whereabouts conducting the group throughout the whole trip
• Flights into Cancun International airport and outbound (Departure Itinerary must be after 1:00pm)
• Tips to guide and chauffer
• Travelers insurance
Call for groups larger than 25 passengers for special rates!
LOOKING FOR THE BEST PRICE?
JOIN A GROUP FOR DECEMBER 11th Thru DECEMBER 17th, 2017
JANUARY 8th Thru JANUARY 14th, 2018
Discounted Price $1,590.00 per person
LDS 7 Days Yucatan Peninsula All Inclusive Multi Day Tour
- Tour Code: Multi Days Yucatan 7
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
- 1 - 2: Double Room or King Size - $2,315.00
- 3 - 4: Double Rooms - $1,985.00
- 5 - 8: Double or Triple Rooms - $1,795.00
- 9 or more: Double or Triple Room - $1,590.00
Choose your date and proceed to book