LDS Tours in Utah-LDS Tours in Cancun- Historic LDS Sites in Utah
Utah, in addition to being a state characterized by its beautiful scenery and imposing mountains is famous for being the birthplace for the establishment of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, which makes it even richer in history and allegorical places.
The historic places that stand out in this beautiful state is evidently Temple Square in Salt Lake City, home of the majestic Salt Lake City Temple; The Tabernacle, home to the Mormon choir and organ; the Assembly hall; several monuments that can be seen in the gardens and the visitor center which has a sufficient explanation of events related to the arrival of the pioneers to Utah and the Church in general.
The following will list some of the most representative sites:
- The Brigham Young Monument- Located at the intersection of Main and South Temple streets in Salt Lake City, this monument was built in honor of the Prophet of the Church and Utah Indians who inhabited the valley long before the arrival of the pioneers.
- The Mormon Pioneer Memorial- A cemetery where the remaining’s of the Prophet Brigham Young and other members of the Church pioneers.
- The Brigham Young Historic Park- This park is located at the corner of State and North Temple Street; this park covers what was originally a farm that belonged to Brigham Young’s family for which also pays tribute to him.
- Cove Fort Historic site- Located in Beaver, Utah this site was built in 1867 as a shelter where travelers could find food and shelter to rest.
- The Beehive House- This house belonged to the Prophet Brigham Young who then also served as governor of Utah Territory.
These are some of the places that have survived over the years and have stood out for their rich history.
Alma’s LDS Tours invites you to keep learning about the church and its historical places. We have the best LDS Tours in Mexico with official tour guides. Let us share with you and your family an unforgettable experience in Merida, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Uxmal, Chichen Itza and more! We will be pleased to guide you trough one of our tours.
The most popular tours are:
LDS tours in Cancun • LDS tours in Yucatan Peninsula • LDS tours in Chichen Itza • LDS tours in Tulum • LDS tours in Coba • LDS tours in Ek Balam • LDS tours in Uxmal • LDS tours in Progreso • LDS tours in Merida • LDS tours in Cozumel • LDS tours in Palenque •LDS tours in Teotihuacan • LDS tours in Mexico City • LDS tours in Chiapas • LDS tours in Playa del Carmen • LDS tours in Dzibanche • LDS tours in Riviera Maya and many more…